New Hampshire Homeless Research Program
NH Homeless Research Program facilitates connections with colleges and universities across New Hampshire to collect understudied data about homelessness in NH. This program is designed to provide a unique opportunity for faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates to conduct research on homelessness in partnership with the NHCEH and key stakeholders.
As a part of this program, the NHCEH will provide:
• Insight on relevant research
• Topic expertise
• Networking opportunities with key stakeholders
• Dissemination of findings
Researchers are responsible for:
• Examining data on topics related to homelessness in the state
• Disseminating findings to help inform policy and programmatic changes to end homelessness in NH
The program is flexible and customizable for both classroom and independent research.
For more information, contact the NHCEH at [email protected].